Trekking Ultra Cool Ankle Unisex Socks
OUTDOOR ULTRACOOL ANKLE: THE HALF-HIGH HIKING SOCK, THE DRIEST AND LIGHTEST!
Who did'nt one day experienced a long and fastidious hiking day which ends up with feet completely wet and shoes which strongly smell sweat?
In order to avoid this inconvenience, Therm-ic worked at the conception of high-tech hiking socks such as the Outdoor UltraCool Ankle socks. These hiking socks are innovative by lightness and ability to dry promptly. The fabric of organic origin - performant and elastic Pure-Ic fibre - contributes to unbelievable sensation of lightness and to quick drying. So they are well adapted to hiking activities in the mountains by a warm summer day as the innovative fabric offers excellent breathability.
In fact, these extremely breathtable socks from Therm-ic will keep your feet dry and prevent them from bad smell thanks to small pads over the feet and channels on the sides and under the forefoot. They transport moisture to the outside of the shoe. Moreover, the ecological treatment will facilitate the reduction of bad smell.
That's why these neutral, ultra absorbing Outdoor UltraCool socks are the driest and provide optimal comfort in your hiking shoes!
Finally, you will be crazy about these grey-colored ankle-high hiking socks because of the smart and neutral aspect.
They are available in different sizes: 35/38 - 39/41 - 42/44 - 45/47
- Anti moisture: Temperature regulation ensured by a system of heat channels and mini pads that guide moisture out of the shoe
- Quick drying thanks to Pure-Ic fibre : ultra absorbing socks, incredibly light, elastic
- Anti odour : socks with ecological treatment to freshness against bad smell
- Breathable: Innovative Moisture-Vent technology provides ventilation and support. With each step, moist air is pumped from the arch to the sides so that humidity can escape.
- Protection: around the Achilles tendon, heel and toes
- Ergonomic ribbing
- 73% polyamide
- 23% polypropylene
- 4% elastane