Ultra Warm Heated Baselayer S.E.T® Top Women
The Ultra Warm Base layer S.E.T® technical underwear is the first heated layer designed for your outdoor adventures. Smart Elastic® Technology and its S.E.T® heating line provide uniform heat. Enjoy the ultimate thermal comfort at all times thanks to optimal insulation and moisture wicking.
Body-Pack battery not included.
The Ultra Warm Base layer S.E.T® is the must-have first warming layer when you're embarking on outdoor adventures. This heated technical underwear gives you optimum protection from the elements and ingeniously combines Smart Elastic® technology with thermo-regulating knitted features to create the perfect body micro-climate, while avoiding the need for an extra layer, allowing you total freedom of movement.
Equipped with the slim and elastic S.E.T® heating line located on the stomach and back, this underwear effectively protects you from the cold by distributing heat evenly. What's more, Moisture-Vent technology in the abdominal area ensures rapid moisture wicking, keeping you dry throughout your activities. And then, cleverly placed Buffer-Cones at the shoulders and elbows provide optimal insulation by trapping heated air in three-dimensional structures, creating a buffer zone to protect you from the cold.
Discover ultimate thermal comfort with the Ultra Warm Base layer S.E.T®! Enjoy its multiple advantages: well-distributed heat thanks to Smart Elastic® technology, optimal insulation with Buffer-Cones and efficient moisture wicking thanks to Moisture-Vent Technology. Don't let the weather restrict your outdoor adventures; concentrate on what's important!
Only compatible with Body-Pack external battery (not supplied) which fits into the dedicated pocket on the front of the base layer. You can use this base layer without the Body-Pack, as a high-quality insulating technical undergarment.
- First heated layer for your outdoor adventures
- Heating: Smart Elastic® technology for even heat distribution .
- Breathable: Moisture-Vent technology in the abdominal area for rapid moisture wicking
- Isolating: Buffer-Cones on shoulders and elbows for excellent thermal insulation
- Offers optimal freedom of movement .
- Optimal thermal comfort to make the most of your outdoor adventures.
- Polyamide 76%
- Polypropylene 18%
- Elastane 6%
MAINTENANCE TIPS D'ENTRETIEN
- Remove battery before washing base layer
- Turn the base layer inside out before washing
- Wash base layer in the washing machine at 30° maximum with a low spin.
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softener