Trekking Cool Crew Women Socks
The outdoor socks Trekking Cool Crew Women Blue white have been developed by Therm-ic for women searching for freshness and lightness to one's feet. Adapted to summer weather (20°C), these high hiking socks offer optimal comfort thanks to a mix of natural fibres and a lot of technicity.
Do you feel like having high and light hiking socks which protect and keep your feet cool at each step?
These high trekking socks for women are the optimal choice for your summer hike. They are made up of several fabrics - tencel, cotton and absorbent yarns - that's why there are technical socks with natural touch. This innovative structure enables perfect management of moisture, freshness and comfort. Derived from 100% ecological eucalyptus pulp, tencel is extremely breathable and offers a sensation of freshness in your socks. In addition, Trekking Cool Ankle feature a Pure-IC organic yarn, incredibly light, elastic and quick-drying.
Furthermore, these summer socks for women are comfortable due to a capacity of thermoregulation. Thanks to the Moisture-Vent technology, feet are good ventilated and remain in a dry environment. Indeed, they also benefit from a moisture-repellent technology: lots of small scattered pads guide hot and damp air out of hiking shoes.
- Anti moisture: Temperature regulation ensured by a system of heat channels and mini pads that guide moisture out of the shoe
- Anti-odour: ecological refreshing odourless treatment
- Natural: fibre of Tencel (lyocell) and cotton - excellent breathability - good moisture management
- Breathable: Innovative Moisture-Vent technology provides ventilation and support. With each step, moist air is pumped from the arch to the sides so that humidity can escape.
- Protection: around the Achilles tendon, heel and toes
- Ergonomic ribbing
- 46% polyamid
- 20% cotton
- 17% polypropylene
- 15% lyocell
- 2% elastane