Trekking Cool Ankle Unisex Socks
TREKKING COOL ANKLE BLUE GREEN: REFRESHING TREKKING SOCK BY SUMMER CONDITIONS
Do you need light but nevertheless technical and performing socks?
These summer hiking socks will surely meet your expectations. They combine tencel, cotton and absorbent high-tech yarns with an innovating texture. So they contribute to a perfect moisture management, freshness and comfort. Derived of 100% ecological eucalyptus pulp, tencel provides socks extreme breathability and excellent cooling feeling in addition to a capacity of thermoregulation. Furthermore, Trekking Cool Ankle consist of a Pure-Ic organic yarn, incredibly light, elastic and quick-drying.
These trekking socks are also innovative thanks to the Moisture-Vent technology which allows feet to be good ventilated. By each step damp air is pumped from the arch of foot to the sides. Lots of small point pads and a moisture-repellent climatic channel system ensure that moisture and warm air are effectively guided away from the shoe. So temperature regulation is guaranted.
Cool air by each step for these fresh and natural socks!
Available in following sizes : 35/38 - 39/41 - 42/44 - 45/47
- Anti moisture: Temperature regulation ensured by a system of heat channels and mini pads that guide moisture out of the shoe
- Anti-odour: ecological refreshing odourless treatment
- Natural: fibre of Tencel (lyocell) and cotton - excellent breathability - good moisture management
- Breathable: Innovative Moisture-Vent technology provides ventilation and support. With each step, moist air is pumped from the arch to the sides so that humidity can escape.
- Protection: around the Achilles tendon, heel and toes
- Ergonomic ribbing
- 46% polyamid
- 20% cotton
- 17% polypropylene
- 15% lyocell
- 2% elastane