Heat Fusion Uni + S-Pack 1200 Powersock Set
Keep your feet warm while skiing with the Powersocks Heat Fusion Uni ND ski socks which come with two S-PACK 1200 batteries that provide up to 14 hours of warmth.
The Powersocks Heat Fusion Uni ND are unisex heated ski socks. Technical, soft and breathable, they efficiently wick away moisture thanks to their specific micro-channel construction. These heated ski socks also provide maximum comfort in the sensitive areas of the foot, namely the shin, calf and instep.
These heated ski socks come with a pair of S-PACK 1200 batteries, designed to give you up to 14 hours of warmth during your days in winter sports.
This set contains:
- 1 pair of Powersocks Heat Fusion Uni ND socks
- 2 S-PACK 1200 batteries
HEAT FUSION UNI TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Breathable socks with a tight fit
- Quick and easy to attach the batteries with snaps.
- Heel and toe reinforcements
- Heat Fusion technology: for all-around diffusion and heating of the toes.
S-PACK 1200 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Up to 14 hours of heat
- USB charging cable included
- USB mains charger not included
- Compatible with all Therm-ic heated socks
- 49% Acrylic
- 27% Polyamide
- 10% Merino wool
- 12% Polypropylene
- 2% Elastane
- Remove the battery from the sock before machine washing
- Turn the sock inside out before washing
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Washable up to 30°C
- Store batteries in a cool place (5°/41°F to 20°/68°F)
- Batteries must be half charged before storage